Please check your email .
Daily rate in excess of £400 plus travel days and expenses
As part of our Audit team, the Flight Ops Auditor is responsible for conducting internal and external safety and compliance audits/inspections within operational areas and contributes to the efficient and safe operations of our clients across Europe.
Produce periodic reports on safety performance
Hazard identification, risk analysis and management
Monitors the implementation of actions taken to mitigate risks
Provides advice on safety matters and issue advice on safety matters current and ongoing
Support and contribute to the maintenance of safety management documentation
Ensures initiation and follow-up of internal occurrence/accident investigations
Contributing to safety communications, reports and bulletins
• 4 years’ minimum experience in aviation operations environment
• 2 years minimum experience in auditing
• Valid EASA SMS and Auditor training qualifications.
• University or College degree
• Thorough knowledge of Aviation regulations
• Knowledge of Safety and Compliance Management Systems
• Bilingual advantageous, fluent English essential
• Advanced Computer user skills (knowledge of SAMS, AIMS, Q5 systems advantageous)
• Flexibility for travelling, ideally based in central Europe
For further information or to apply please email GemmaHoldsworth@bostonair.co.uk with your CV and a suitable time to contact